Proheart-6 is 25% OFF be prepared for Spring! It’s just around the corner!
ProHeart 6 is the only single-dose injection that can protect your dog from heartworm infection continuously for 6 months! Now 25% OFF at Greenfield Animal Hospital!
The PRO’s of ProHeart 6
- Protects dogs for 6 months in one dose, so there are no more monthly medications to remember (or forget!)
- Professionally administered as an injection by your certified veterinarian.
- Proven safe in dogs of varying sizes and breeds.
- Provides treatment for hookworm infections at the time of administration.
What are your monthly heartworm medication habits?
Did you know that only 51% of pet owners successfully follow their veterinarian’s recommended heartworm preventative regimen?
If you answer YES to one or more of the questions below, your dog might benefit from ProHeart 6— continuous heartworm protection for a full 6 months with just one dose.
- Do you ever find “leftover” heartworm pills or topical applicators you have not given your dog?
- Most heartworm preventatives must be given monthly to remain effective. Have you ever accidentally been late in administering your dog’s heartworm medication?
- Have you ever missed a dose completely?
Heartworm Disease Can Be Prevented
There are many medications that treat and prevent various parasites in dogs, including some that you can buy over the counter. Don’t be confused – ONLY your veterinarian can prescribe heartworm preventatives.
Common types of Heartworm Preventatives include pills, chewables, and topically applied liquids. These need to be administered every month.
Keeping up with once-monthly dosage can be challenging, even for the most well-intentioned and conscientious owners. Missed or delayed doses puts your dog at risk for heartworm disease!
Ask us today if ProHeart 6 is right for your dog!
Learn more at ProHeart6.com!