Greenfield Animal Hospital is temporarily open Monday-Sunday from 9am-5pm.
Open EVERYDAY of the year with the exception of Thanksgiving & Christmas.
Call us at
if you have an emergency.
If your pet is in need of urgent medical attention do not hesitate to bring them in.
We take walk-in’s and emergencies during regular business hours with no extra charges or fees to you.
Please scroll down for additional numbers for emergency services outside our operating hours…
**** Signs you should seek immediate medical attention for your pet: ****
- Difficulty Breathing / Rapid Breathing or Heart rate / Increased Respiratory Effort / Collapse / Obstructed airway
- Unproductive Retching / Pale, Grey, Lavender or White Gums or Tongue / Abdominal Bloating
- Seizures / Tremors / Confusion / Disorientation / Non-responsiveness / Dizziness
- Difficulty Urinating / Urinary Blockage / Vocalization with Urination / Unproductive Squatting
- Bleeding / In Vomit / In Feces / Open Wounds
- Repeated Vomiting / Diarrhea (several times over 1 hour, or lasting more than 4 hours) / Toxic Ingestion
- Distressed Mother in Labor / Excessive, Odorous or Purulent Discharge
- Trauma / Accident / Fall / Hit by Car <— VERY IMPORTANT EVEN IF PET SHOWS NO OUTWARD SIGNS OF INJURY
(+) Even if your pets behavior or emergency is not listed above, do not hesitate to call or come in if you suspect something is wrong or “off” with your furry family member! Even subtle changes in behaviors or habits can indicate trouble lurking! (+)
Emergencies, accidents, and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life, but how many of us plan for the unthinkable before it happens? What would you do if your pet were suddenly sick or injured? Do you have a plan? Do you know where to go for help if your pet needed critical care or had to be hospitalized?
We understand how upsetting it is when your pet is sick or injured. We also know that when your pet is hospitalized and needs critical care services, you want the very best level of care possible. For these reasons, we offer emergency and critical care veterinary medical services. Our expert health care team is staffed with caring, compassionate, highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care for your pet.
Your pet is a special member of your family and provides you with companionship, entertainment, and unconditional love. But your pet relies on you for daily needs such as food, shelter, and safety and to take care of things when they go wrong. Our expert emergency and critical care professionals will be there for you when you need us. Our veterinarians and technical support staff are on premises working as a team with expertise to respond to emergency calls and critical care situations. Rest assured, if you ever have an emergency with your pet, there is quality veterinary help nearby.
Help is only a phone call away. Keep our phone number with your other emergency numbers and call us any time. 518-893-6228.
Other Emergency Numbers: