As of Thursday July 29, 2021, Greenfield Animal Hospital will be opening our doors to our clients again for in person vet care.
Our hours will remain the same; Monday-Friday from 9am-7pm and Saturday & Sunday from 9am-5pm.
**Please note that Curbside care will still be available for those who wish to remain in their vehicles for their pet’s appointment’s.**
In the wake of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking steps to safely continue operations at Greenfield Animal Hospital by following protocols set forth by the CDC, health department, and NY State Veterinary Society. We understand your pets are important family members and we will continue operations with additional safety measures in place to ensure they receive the care they deserve. Below we will outline the steps we are taking and ask that you do your part to help us continue operations in the safest manner possible.
The steps we are taking:
- Practicing “social distancing” between staff members and clients by limiting the number of clients in the building at any given time.
- Increasing and expanding our already vigorous disinfection protocols throughout the hospital & reminding all staff members of appropriate personal precautions
During these times, we are embracing “social distancing”. Our first priority is the health and welfare of our staff, clients, and patients. Our goal is to make sure your pet is taken care of while minimizing risk to our staff and other clients. We ask that any client who is experiencing any symptoms of illness OR has been exposed to anyone with symptoms of illness, please delay your pet’s appointment if possible. If your pet needs to be seen, please have a healthy individual bring your pet to our hospital and we can discuss your pet’s exam with you over the phone.
AS OF 7/29/2021 WE WILL BE HANDLING ALL APPOINTMENTS AS FOLLOWS:
- When you arrive for your appointment, You now may enter the building as long as you have a protective face covering. If you have forgotten one, we will be providing one for you. Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier and try to achieve “social distancing” with other clients and staff in the building.
- We ask that you please have your cell phone available to receive test messages from the hospital indicating when it is safe to enter the practice as we are limiting the number of clients in the lobby at any given time.
- Payments can be made via credit card, cash, or check at this time. Either in person or over the phone will be acceptable.
- If you need food or medication refills, please call 518-893-6228 in advance to request your items. Once approved, we will take payment over the phone and deliver to your car.
We want to thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this past year and a half and hope to have things fully “back to normal” as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. Please feel free to call 518-893-6228 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions