- Are you planning a vacation?
- Need to go out of town on business?
- Are you concerned that you won’t be able to find someone trustworthy to care for your pet while you’re away?
If you need to travel and can’t take your pet along, have your best friend stay with us! Traveling can cause enough stress and anxiety, you don’t want to worry about whether your pet is being well cared for. We offer a convenient solution by providing boarding in our safe, clean, and comfortable environment. Day boarding is also available if you worry about leaving your pet alone at home during a long work day.
We board all cats, ALL size dogs, birds, pocket pets, reptiles etc. You can rest assured your pet is in good hands during their stay. Our professional and friendly staff takes great care of our pet guests. We understand that each pet is unique, and we will make every effort to ensure that your pet is safe, happy, and healthy during his or her stay with us. We’ll treat your pet with compassion and care, and we’ll provide individualized tender loving care until you return!
|Cats||Birds||Pocket Pets||& more!|
Ease your concerns about leaving your pet behind while you’re away: Let our qualified staff take care of him or her. We will provide your dog or cat with a safe, comfortable, “home away from home” atmosphere. We are happy to accommodate any special care or needs your pet may have. Just let us know when you make the reservation.
- We provide amenities such as clean bedding and food and water bowls, but feel free to bring your own if you’d prefer.
- Toys and any other personal items that are washable are welcome.
- Professionally trained Veterinary Technicians and Assistants will administer any needed medication(s) as directed. (+$6/day)
- We’ll follow your specified feeding regimen. (Alternately, we can provide a high-quality diet and treats for no extra charge.)
- We can provide grooming services before you pick up your pet (pending availability – please ask when making your boarding reservation).
- Swimming or Underwater Treadmill sessions are available to help exercise your pet!
- Alternative therapeutic services to aid in relaxation and comfort such as; Acupuncture, Laser Therapy, Massage and Brushings!
- Pick-up & drop-off anytime during our normal business hours! Open Daily 9am-9pm! Additional days accrued at 11am.
Being a Veterinary Hospital instead of solely a boarding facility, licensed veterinary technicians regularly check on boarding pets and our own trained veterinary assistants monitor the boarding area, not kennel staff. You also have the added benefit of knowing that one of our clinicians will promptly begin treatment with your approval if your pet gets sick during his or her stay!
Dogs, all sizes!
Pocket Pets / Reptiles / Birds
Schedule your boarding reservation today! For a tour of our boarding facilities, feel free to drop by anytime.